🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


It's a Wonderful Life


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 399: 12.23.21
It's a Wonderful Life is one of my favorite Christmas movies. Yeah, I know. I'm the first guy to write that. I'm breaking ground here. But it's not just one of my holiday favorites, it's also on my all-time list. Again, I know I'm blowing your mind with this hot take. There are few actors as charismatic onscreen as Jimmy Stewart. Mostly, when I rewatch this, I think "damn, I need to watch more Jimmy Stewart movies" and then I don't do that. For the uninitiated: this isn't nearly as sappy as you might think. It's core message of community and anti-greed transcends both the era that bore it and any modern political filter one might want to apply. Frank Capra: you did it, you S.O.B. You did it.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 398B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 399B ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.