MOVIE #1,026 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 EVERY OTHER FRIDAY I’M REVIEWING THE COMPLETE WORKS OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER The guy who did the ...


Juno and the Paycock



MOVIE #1,026
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
EVERY OTHER FRIDAY I’M REVIEWING THE COMPLETE WORKS OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

The guy who did the intro for whatever local station aired this that I found on youtube is rad…

You gotta grind to get this view folks…

The only way to watch movies (in your car on your Kindle fire parked on the grass outside of your daughter’s gymnastics class).

So this is was my first review on the new (now) old site. And if you haven’t already guessed I’m keeping things all loosey-goosey like, ya dig? If I don’t have anything to say about a movie, I’m not gonna post anything! And as far Alfred Hitchcock’s second talkie is concerned, well I don’t have a ton to say. Juno is the wife and Paycock is the husband. Juno has dubbed her husband “the Paycock” because she thinks him as useless and vain as a peacock. I don’t really understand that portmanteau but nevertheless…

I appreciated their creepy one-armed son who’s also an IRA snitch, a creepy rat. Look at this creepy rat boy…


Don’t think I even finished it to be honest.
CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,025 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,027 ⫸
✏️ POSTED 06.23.23 ✏️

Juno and the Paycock is a 1930 British tragicomedy film written and directed by Alfred Hitchcock, and starring Barry Fitzgerald, Maire O'Neill, Edward Chapman and Sara Allgood. The film was based on the successful 1924 play of the same name by Seán O'Casey. That play has been filmed a number of other times for television. It was released on June 29, 1930.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.