MOVIE #1,059 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 07.12.23 Man, I just wasn’t in the mood for this. I think I might need to start smoking pot again. I honestly ...


The Crawling Hand

MOVIE #1,059 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 07.12.23
Man, I just wasn’t in the mood for this. I think I might need to start smoking pot again. I honestly didn’t think this was Mystery Science Theater worthy. Sure, the titular hand is comical and some of the overacting by protagonist Paul (Peter Breck) is funny, but there’s not a whole lot of meat on the bone. Maybe under different circumstances (marijuana) this would have been better but a big ole meh and a shrug from me for now.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,058 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,060 ⫸

The Crawling Hand is a 1963 American science fiction horror film directed by Herbert L. Strock, and starring Peter Breck, Kent Taylor, Rod Lauren, Alan Hale and Allison Hayes. It was later featured on the television shows Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) and The Canned Film Festival. It was released on September 4, 1963.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.