🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Snake in the Eagle's Shadow


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 335: 03.04.2021

Listen. This genre, this type of film could not be any less in my wheelhouse. If you were in my wheelhouse and you saw this movie it would probably look like a damn caveman square instead of a wheel (get it? wheelhouse humor). I don't go for these comic kung-fu films at all. Just like I don't go for their sister subgenres, the goofy blood-spurting samurai flick or the really bad English-dubbed unintentionally funny stoner romp. (I think this 'bout covers the bases, right?) My working knowledge of all this begins and end with the parody sequence inside of Wayne's World. But please–please–do not let my curmudgeonly old-ass get in the way of your good time.

Because I get it! I really do. These are turn-your-brain-off movies. Much like "the human body ∴ water" ... we see "these films ∴ montage & figthing scenes" insomuch as they take up 80% of the damn thing. So light up a fat doobie and watch young Jackie Chan go from zero to hero and kick some ass. For the love of god, if that's what you're into, bless your heart. I feel you. I see you and I hear you, as well.

That. Being. Said. I really enjoyed this! I don't wanna watch another movie like it for at least ~7-8 years but in this small, intermittent dosage, I totally get the appeal. Anyway, because I love my dear readers and viewers, I went ahead and pulled some of the more comical clips/gifs to share here. (Note: there are several pretty decent versions of this floating around for free on YouTube in its entirety)...






CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 334 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 336 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.