🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Back to the Future Part II


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 250: 03.11.20

This is the movie that got me into movies. In a sense, that is arbitrary information to anyone reading this review, but it means a lot to me. I was 8 years old and I can vividly recall walking down the theater aisle looking for a seat with my dad. We missed the opening scene (which, as it turns out, was a frame for frame reshoot of the ending of the original Back to the Future) and the credits were rolling on the big screen. I'll never forget soaring through those clouds in that perfect blue sky with that unmistakeable and unbeatable theme music blasting. We found our seats and I settled in for 100 minutes of pure escapism, my little brain fully rapt for perhaps the first time. It was then I learned about the joy and, in my opinion, the necessity of doing that, of letting the mind go on an adventure. It's a feeling I continued to seek out for the next three decades to this present day.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 249C - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 251 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.