🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 47: 08.18.2016

This is not so-bad-it's-good territory, even if you think it is in your memory. Yes, Sam Rockwell has both regular and menthol cigarettes, and yes, who am I to say what the deal is with your memory. I am not your memory's mom. If you want to appreciate this because of nostalgia, or enjoy it ironically or unironically or whatever, you do it, son. I certainly enjoyed this as a kid, and I certainly watched it as an adult thinking about how I enjoyed it as a kid and how I am no longer kid. Sorry, adult here (not a kid). I did find this nugget at Rotten Tomatoes pretty hilarious: "It is the highest rated film in the franchise besides the direct-to-video crossover Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." It's rating is 40%.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 46 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 48 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.