🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith


🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 100: 01.16.18

I remember wanting to do something special for the Big Episode 100 so naturally I did maybe the dumbest thing possible and rewatched all three of the fucking Star Wars prequels. Goddam, one of my biggest pet peeves is anyone who tries to retcon the opinion that these movies are actually good. Because they are not; they are so terrible. In fact, they’re so bad that their slight (very slight) “so bad they’re good” qualities elevate them from ZEROES to 2. And keeping with that sentiment, if I had to rank them, I would probably rank them worst to first, with worst being Episode 2 and thus: best. So maybe: 2,1,3? Who cares.

this has been a joint review for all three prequel films




CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 100B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 101 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.