🍿🍿🍿🍿


'51 Dons


🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 94: 11.21.17

I know I write “not even sure why I watched this one” a lot in these retroactive reviews, but there might not be a better example of that sentiment than this one. Because jesus christ for the goddam life of me I could not tell you what inspired me to watch this movie. Sure, I’m a big time American Football fan and (generally speaking) extremely handsome, very masculine manly man, so it’s not the oddest thing on paper that I would watch this largely forgettable proto 30-for-30 ESPN production about the 1951 San Francisco Dons football team and its unique stand against racism, but I still couldn’t tell you one thing about it here in 2022 (the year I am writing this, AKA about five years after the audio review embedded above).


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 93 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 95 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.