🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Drop


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 15: 04.16.2015

"It was just a stool" –Tom Hardy

I watched this one before I became HardyPilled, became a card-carrying HardyHead (full stop after Venom, FYI). The original John Wick in a lot of ways because it involves a pitbull? I'm not sure. I don't really remember the plot exactly, but there is a dog involved. But it's worth noting that even though my appreciation for Tom Hardy (and my ever-growing appreciation of James Gandolfini, here in his last screen performance) hadn't fully developed, I still enjoyed this and can recall enjoying it quite a bit. This is director Michaël R. Roskam's first English language film, working with a Dennis Lehane screenplay (Mystic River, Shutter Island, Gone Baby Gone, and more). His other films are in Dutch and/or French: Bullhead (2011) and Racer and the Jailbird (2017), which I haven't seen but intrigue me based on this, a very solid crime movie that's clearly underrated/under the radar.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 14 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 16 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.