🍿🍿🍿


St. Vincent


🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 31: 05.01.2015

In my mind, without listening back to a second of the podcast recording, this is one of my more 'scathing takedowns' because, in my mind, this film is one of the biggest and definitely most overrated pieces of trash I've seen/reviewed over the last decade, especially given some of the talent involved (namely, Mr. Bill Murray himself, but also Melissa McCarthy and Namoi Watts). Just that perfect combination of a super low % of jokes landing and overwrought, unearned dramatic resonance. Again, IN MY MIND. I wouldn't do too well if tasked with relaying the 'plot' of this thing here in 2021 (something about a single mother??). So much happens there, in our minds: our memories are all we got and they're pretty much shit. Talk about overrated!


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 30 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 32 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.