🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Hidden


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 217: 12.24.19

Could things get any stranger in this topsy turvy play on the zombie genre? Well, it's not for me to say, but you could take the consensus and fill a Duffer– I mean, an industrial size trash bag with it? Suffice to say, it's enormous and filled with good reviews in addition to intentions. All kidding aside, this is a movie that is well worth your time. A truly original flick and harbinger of excellence to come re those very Duffer Brothers responsible here: guilty as charged. If only that one massively popular TV show had half as interesting a twist waiting and didn't rely on completely earnest and compelling interpersonal drama and just enough effortless humor instead. Just kidding. The Walking Dead this ain't. Just kidding again. (My review is apparently also HIDDEN? I'm sorry; I'm near death myself.)
Listen, this is a solid 8/10 recommendation for me. The film is perfectly stylized, eloquently shot (especially the lurking Breathers and their shiny green eyes above ground) and the final twist, while perhaps cutesy in retrospect, sincerely caught me off guard, and a nice, polished ending leaves the door open for a sequel (free time might be an issue, but a bigger budget... that'll reside in plain sight, thank you very much).

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 216B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 217B ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.