🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , » HyperNormalisation

HyperNormalisation


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 64: 12.16.16

I still need to watch the new Adam Curtis joint. To be honest, I don't think I'm ready for it. I have been thinking that the best way to digest all of his stuff is to watch it from the very beginning right through to the very new one (2021's Can't Get You Out of My Head: An Emotional History of the Modern World). That would take me an entire month, though. I do like him though, quite a bit. His movies seem to check off all these boxes: (A) They are all exactly the same, (B) About completely different things that are all somehow connected and exactly the same, (C) Everything is connected, (D) Everything is fucked. He taught me that you can soundtrack Suicide to any Roland Emmerich movie and it will reveal the truth about 9/11.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 63 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 65 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.