![]() 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 |
🎙️ EPISODE 241: 02.12.20 Part of life is exploring new things. I have never been drawn to anime or Japanimation, so I sought out this film as an experiment. After watching this, I can say that I am still not the audience for it. But I can see the appeal, especially here. Night is Short, Walk on Girl does an exemplary job of capturing a certain feeling. With a masterful, almost classic Hollywood score and brilliant visuals, it tells the story of the mostly metaphysical if not wholly surreal journey of two young, college-age people: an uptight, down-on-his luck boy and the titular girl, a carefree, impossibly charismatic character with an unquenchable thirst for life. Lots of funny stuff happens, like doing a dance with their butts high in the air, meeting a character named Don Underwear who won't change his underwear, everyone getting a mysterious virus by the end and eventually the film becomes a straight-up musical number. |
CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 240 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 242 ⫸
⫷ EPISODE 240 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 242 ⫸

0 comments:
Post a Comment