🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Mandy


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 154: 01.30.19 *Review starts @ ~ 18:18

Starting in 2020, I decided to watch & review the entire Nicolas Cage filmography in alphabetical order. This is 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔞𝔤𝔢 – Chapter 46.


Well here I am posting back on the old site again. I'm writing this on 21 July 2023, a month or so after transitioning to CC666. I was going to do a rewatch of this for THE YEAR OF CAGE PROJECT but I just didn't have the time/feel inspired to. (This is one of a handful of Cage flicks that I watched/reviewed for the podcast-only era that predated my starting the project; Wild at Heart is another one.) That being said, this is a fantastic movie and a solid/high-9 and I have no trouble slotting it up very high on the current rankings.

I'm a bit embarrassed by how ramshackle this projjie has become but it is what it is.


THE VERDICT: 9 CAGES OUT OF 10 • CLICK HERE for all 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔞𝔤𝔢 Chapters + Ongoing Rankings.

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 154A - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 155A ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.