🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Report


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 355: 05.12.2021

The Letterboxd review would go something like "Well, if you ever wanted to see Annette Bening do a Dianne Feinstein impression, here's your chance, dude!" (Oh, by the way, I recently made a Letterboxd account and will be adding cool quippy micro-reviews for every single film on this site over there at some point – I'm JeffMovie, follow me!) IDK, I got nothing else to add to this one, folks. Sorry. Torture sucks! And you get to see a fair amount of it reenacted here, in addition to the Feinstein impression – which will never nail her true ghoulishness – and loads of bureaucratic DC meetings and other fairly boring shit. The torture scenes are rough and I don't know who the hell this movie is for. It's fine. Adam Driver is fine. History, man.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 354 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 356 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.