![]() 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 |
🎙️ EPISODE 225: 01.01.20 I loved this film. I loved it in a way where I don't really care if its myriad and fully insane THINGS/IDEAS are backed up by discernable thematic intentions. I could go down a million rabbit holes and come out someplace different each time. And I love that. The criticism of that is fair: that it's just a series of Choose Your Own Adventure Rorschach tests. Personally I felt like there was a clear indication of "what was really going on." And if my interpretation is completely off-base, that's fine. I'll refrain from sharing it here as I feel like the movie is too magical to pollute the web with bad theories; just go see it, make up your own mind. There was that viral review of Avengers: Endgame recently about how Endgame was critic-proof. A film like The Lighthouse is also critic-proof in a way, though for completely antithetical reasons, I feel. So, I'll keep this brief. |
CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 224B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 226 ⫸
⫷ EPISODE 224B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 226 ⫸

0 comments:
Post a Comment