🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Bad Trip


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 468: 05.17.22

WHERE THE HELL DO I EVEN BEGIN. I am sort of at a loss for words on this thing. On the one hand, it was one of the most highly entertaining Bad Movies I've had the pleasure of seeing lately. But, on the other, it might have been the most maddening, most brain-numbing and incomprehensible "movie" I've ever seen. I discovered that it was on YouTube in its entirety on a complete whim via this tweet. Almost all of the "actors" have no other notable IMDB credis to their name. (However, one of the two [LOL] directors has gone on to have a fairly prolific career in low-budg cinema; let's call this guy "the other Philp Roth")
I dabbled with the idea of doing a Cage style plot rehash but I truly don't think I have it in me. This is simply a majestic level of nonsense that is so bad and so bonkers, it will leave you stunned. I was taking notes, trying to isolate the best clips and came to the conclusion that y'all just need to see it to believe it. So here's a context-less x-minute supercut of some of my favorite (?) moments. Enjoy??? ...


NOTE: In the podcast I mentioned that song playing at the beginning was "Mary Had a Little Lamb" but I was wrong; it's "Row Row Row Your Boat" — equally weird!

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 467 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 469 ⫸

Bad Trip is a 1988 American movie and this is the tagline: "Business can be tough these days, but when your silent partners are the mob and the U.S. government, it can be murder. Tom becomes entwined in a world of organized crime, drug smuggling and corruption with 72 hours to save his business and his life." It was released on August 30, 1988.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.