🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Sheepman


🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 617: 12.12.22


This is the penultimate episode of TRUE RANDOM... for a while. The series will be taking an indefinite hiatus as we head into the new year and movies like this are the reason why. I often talk about "blind spots" in my cinematic history and there's only so many hours in a day, days in a week, etc. etc. I can't be wasting my time with these nothings of film. I don't care about the battle of sheepmen vs. cattlemen in the wild west or sterile late 50s humor. I don't care about The Sheepman. Not in the slightest. Maybe I'll bring this series back in a bit more of a curated fashion. Yes, that would negate the purity of the concept (the TRUE in TRUE RANDOM), but I can't keep doing this. I found a ton of gems via this dumb website (tweak those filters, y'all), but a greater number of stinkers. I don't think the experiment was a failure. But I need to regroup and rethink things.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 616 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 618 ⫸

The Sheepman is a 1958 American Western comedy film directed by George Marshall and starring Glenn Ford, Shirley MacLaine, and Leslie Nielsen. It was released on May 7, 1958.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.