🍿🍿🍿🍿 stream / download


DC Cab


🍿🍿🍿🍿
stream / download

🎙️ EPISODE 692: 04.12.23

I tapped out of this one early. Sorry, but had to bail after Gary Busey started talking about a looming race war because of "too many blacks in the military" or something (?) (See below, for anthropological reasons only.) Part of me 'worries' that I might have missed one or fifty unintentional funny bits, but after reading the plot synopsis, I think I made the right decision. It's so funny Joel Schumacher wrote and directed this, but I can sort of see the through-line. I haven't been watching too many bad movies lately but I still feel scarred by the onslaught of the "666" episodes. Time to watch a REAL movie, instead. Like the 1987 James Belushi and John Ritter vehicle, aptly titled REAL Men. (Starting to feel like this entire venture is a cry for help, honestly. I'm a squirrel.)




CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 691 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 693 ⫸

D.C. Cab (also known as Street Fleet) is a 1983 American comedy film written and directed by Joel Schumacher, based on a story by Topper Carew and Schumacher, and starring Max Gail, Adam Baldwin, Mr. T, Charlie Barnett, Gary Busey, Marsha Warfield, and Whitman Mayo. It was released on December 16, 1983.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.