MOVIE #1,504 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.01.24 This is purported to be the first episode of a new web series called “Look over there. I think I s...

Home » , , , , » Look a deer

Look a deer

MOVIE #1,504 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.01.24
This is purported to be the first episode of a new web series called “Look over there. I think I spot some animal.” Mark films a white-tailed deer and offers some obviously fake narration on the “history/creation of deers” involving aliens and the Dutch.



"Look a deer" (Mark Baumer, 2008)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,503 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,505 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on Apr 8, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.