MOVIE #1,486 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 03.27.24 SUZAN PITT 🕳️ DIRECTOR FOCUS Interesting interview with Pitt on her first five short films. I actua...

Home » , , , » Screening Room: Suzan Pitt

Screening Room: Suzan Pitt

MOVIE #1,486 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 03.27.24
SUZAN PITT 🕳️ DIRECTOR FOCUS

Interesting interview with Pitt on her first five short films. I actually watched them via this broadcast and I get the feeling during their discussion that some of the more graphic sexual stuff was censored out, which sucks. The interviewer dude blasts a cig and we get some nice background on the process, meaning and context for her early work. The presentation and staging of the interview is also nice (you can watch it via Kanopy). Not essential viewing and I wish the uncut versions were shown, but they're not available anywhere else so we take what we can get. [Ed. Note: I don’t recall where I heard about this filmmaker, but I’m glad I stumbled upon her work.]


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,485 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,487 ⫸

Suzan Pitt appeared on Screening Room in July, 1975. She screened and discussed Bowl, Garden, Theatre, Marble Game, Crocus, Cels, Whitney Promo, and Jefferson Circus Songs. It was released on July 1, 1975.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.