MOVIE #1,540 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.15.24 Episode 2 of “Look Over There I Think I Spot Some Animal,” Mark offers his musings on the mighty...

Home » , , , , » look a duck

look a duck

MOVIE #1,540 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.15.24
Episode 2 of “Look Over There I Think I Spot Some Animal,” Mark offers his musings on the mighty Mallard. “Ducks don't like the sound of bells, it makes them go rabid,” he says, set to the fitting accompaniment of church bells. This is the flip side of Mark's verbal prose: off the cuff, absurd and wonderful.



"look a duck" (Mark Baumer, 2008)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,539 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,541 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on Apr 18, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.