MOVIE #1,768 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.27.24 I’m sort of bypassing my totally arbitrary rule of not reviewing music videos on this site as this...

Home » , , , , » Ant Head

Ant Head

MOVIE #1,768 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.27.24
I’m sort of bypassing my totally arbitrary rule of not reviewing music videos on this site as this 13-minute film features two tracks off of Thought Gang, a collaborative album by David Lynch and longtime musical partner Angelo Badalamenti. That’s the key, folks. If it features one song, it’s a music video. But if it features TWO songs, it’s a short film. Simple math, really.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,767 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,769 ⫸

A short video featuring my friends the ants along with cheese, etc. and one-and-a-half tracks from the Thought Gang album. It was released on November 14, 2018.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.