🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Wasp Woman


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 344: 03.30.2021

First of all, shout out to my new Roger Corman theme song featured in the audio review embedded directly above these words. I made that spontaneously after I recorded the episode for this review, and I think it came out nicely. TOOT TOOT! Also–since I am an equal opportunist–let me just say that I briefly mentioned the director Jack Hill in the review and might have brushed him off a bit. I didn't realize he was the director of Foxy Brown. No disrespect! OK, let's get onto the actual written review of The Wasp Woman, which, I mean, uh, should I even write one? It's the damn The Wasp Woman! Look out!!!
There's something about this 30-second sequence, encompassing two scenes, that I just love...


Here's some fun 1950s flirtation banter. Just so fun. Posting this for, you know, "fun" ...


Alright, peace out, y'all!

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 343B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 345 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.