🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Philadelphia Experiment


🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 19: 04.19.2015

This feels like one of those old(er) movies that (alot of?) people might consider a 'good bad movie' but which didn't register for me as such at the time (2015) when I reviewed it. I suppose it would be worth rewatching at some point, but lord knows I gots better things to do! I should or at least I want to note that I've since become more acquainted with "The Philadelphia Experiment" as a thing (check out the Wikipedia page) and one of the like three books I read here in the cursed year that is 2020 is actually a super dumb conspiracy theory adjacent book from 1992 called The Montauk Project which I got off of the Internet Archive by screenshotting every single page and making a PDF to read on my shitty cheap-ass Kindle Fire. Anyway needless to say it hasn't been the best year.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 18 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 20 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.