🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Buffalo '66


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 89: 07.14.17

Now here is one I need to revisit! So here I find myself on a Tuesday, the 22nd day of March, 2022, and I have once again made TOO much work for little ole me (see what I did there??). When I recorded this episode in 2017, I was simply reading and commenting on a review I wrote in 2009, and here I am, five fucking years after that, writing the official review capsule so there isn’t any DEAD SPACE because we can’t have DEAD SPACE at MovieJeff.com (only LIVE SPACE, Grateful Dead style). What. Suffice to say, I’ll be doing a GALLO DEEP DIVE one of these days and I can strike this sorry-ass paragraph from the record when I do. Shalom.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 88 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 90 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.