🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


American Movie


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 363: 08.06.21

A true classic documentary that somehow evaded me for years and years. On a total whim, I finally gave this movie a watch, and – wow. Just, wow. I had known about this for a long time and always thought it was some goofy look at a couple bumbling idiots who were trying to make a film. I had no idea that it would be filled with so much heart. It's truly one of the most human movies – not just documentaries – that I've ever seen. The story of Mark Borchardt, a Milwaukeean who is so much more than the fool I had him pegged for. Someone with true talent, both technically and artistically in the medium, who can't put all the pieces together. To anyone who has ever felt the frustration of making a thing, this is a call to arms. To never stop doing what you love, no matter what.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 362 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 363B ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.