🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , » I Am Here.... Now

I Am Here.... Now


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 382: 11.09.21

Guess who's back? Back again? It's me, #Neilvember! The gimmick. You know the thing. Yup, I'm still doing it! It's only my second week / second Neil Breen movie but I feel like I've lived a hundred lives and just want to say that unless we do something about this earth of ours, the thing is that the corporate lawyers are ruining the planet with their gifts and deals to corrupt thugs and an environmentalist can't keep their jobs anymore, they have to become single mother prostitutes, you know?

Oh man, I'm sorry. I blacked out there for a second. Got art and reality mixed up a little. Easy enough thing to do.
This movie is about God, who in this universe is also Neil Breen and/or a Spirit Halloween ass mask-wearing spooky ape. He is fucking pissed that we screwed up the earth with our corporate greed and criminal lawyer and twin prostitutes in swimming pools and rival car thieves killing ex-boyfriends and we witness it so we puke our guts out and what about the damn wind and solar and these dolphins?? We gotta do something about these dolphins. Folks! wow....


The lady (Joy Senn, who naturally never acted again) who plays God Breen's love interest deserves an Academy Award for appearing in scenes like this and not bursting out in laughter...


In all seriousness, it was a bit surprising to see Breen go in such an eco-conscious direction (just didn't strik me as 'that type of guy'). Although, his libertarian leanings are still poking through and perhaps this focus on sustainability is window dressing? I don't know. Who cares. I have three more of these to watch, and I'm already regretting my decision to do this al in the span of a month. It's just too much damn Breen!

#Neilvember [THE NEIL BREEN FILMOGRAPHY WATCH-THRU] chronological
« Double Down • you are here • Fateful Findings »


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 381 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 382 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.