🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Blue Ruin


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 37: 05.07.2015

Well, let me just use this space to check in with y'all. It's January 28th, a Thursday. I just finished doing all 36 movie review posts for the Big Episode 300 (you can check that shit out here. I still have long way to go posting all the archives onto this site, but it feels good to make progress and move forward. I like seeing all the little movie posters stack up. I've always been a quantity over quality guy and this project is a shining example of that. Blue Ruin is the movie with the bearded guy who does huge-ass violence. I think it's a revenge movie but I don't really remember. Felt like it was overrated at the time and haven't watched it since.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 36 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 38 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.