🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Jurassic World


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 38: 08.05.2015

So apparently there was a huge gap in my doing these reviews around this time. If my notes are accurate (and I refuse to listen back to the content to confirm or deny this) then there was a 3-month gap between Episodes 37 and 38, and nearly a full year gap between Episodes 38 and 39! Which isn't the craziest thing ever and I periodically, including recently, do take extended hiatuses from doing this whole futile nonsense. I remember seeing this movie with my Dad at the theater. Pretty much exactly the type of movie you think of and expect going into these reboots: a mixed bag of nostalgia, overblown digital FX, bad dialogue, decent acting and whatever else they can throw in.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 37 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 39 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.