🍿🍿🍿🍿


Only God Forgives


🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 54: 10.11.2016

I never reviewed Drive, the Nicolas Winding Refn film before this one–also featuring The Goz–which propelled the Danish director to international fame and fortune. (I also didn't realize Drive was his 8th (!) feature.) I think the general story goes something like everybody liked Drive and hated this one? I was/am on the fence about Drive honestly, thinking it was pretty overrated when it came out. And this one underwhelmed even more. But, let me also pivot here, and say that my tastes have changed drastically in many ways since I posted the review above. And I'm insanely intrigued that NWR had already completed a Danish-language trilogy called Pusher that switched from Roman numerals (Pusher II) to standard numbering (Pusher 3) between sequels. So there's that.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 53 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 55 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.