🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Selma


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 53: 10.06.2016

I'm writing this in March of 2021. This would have been a good one for me to post from the archives in Black History month just a week or so. I dropped the ball. This is what's on my mind right now. Such a patronizing and stupid thought. I really don't know how to write these archival reviews. I just 'know' that I have to write 'something'. So if by chance someone wants to know what I thought about the movie Selma in 2021 or beyond, they'll find themselves reading these words. And I'm sorry that they aren't more trenchant, or 'slightly readable'. Anyhow, this is the type of overblown biopic that isn't typically in my wheelhouse but I remember thinking it was really good, if not underrated actually, all things considered.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 52 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 54 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.