0


Tusk (2014)


0


🎙️ EPISODE 85: 03.30.17

A truly disgusting affair. I will always err on the side of giving my fellow New Jerseyian the benefit of the doubt (a debatable stance in its own right), but no amount of goodwill or pity or [what have you] could ever right the ship that is this horror shitshow. I suppose in some ways it’s sort of the perfect HORROR movie, insomuch it is HORRIBLE. The plot is terrible, something about a dickhead podcaster, who cares. It doesn’t matter. None of this matters. This exists solely to dress the “I’m a Mac” guy from those Apple commercials with John Hodgman as a human-walrus mutant. I don’t think the effect of the makeup/getup looked ‘good’ but it ‘worked’ in that I was definitely repulsed by it. I’ve seen a lot of sick shit in movies, but there was something just so off about this. I think it was compounded by the non-premise premise. I guess the actor who played the demented scientist dude was alright; he almost elevated this from a ZERO to a ONE, but… Nope. Hard pass.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 84 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 86 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.