🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Space Cop


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 264: 05.20.20

I just realized that there's a really horrible wobble (via my microphone stand) in many of my recent podcast recordings. Well, whatcha gonna do? Not listen I suppose. Me? I guess I'll write the text review to go along with my Space Cop podcast. I recorded this Episode of the podcast (as well as Episodes 263 and 265) last night when I was a tiny bit drunk. It's not good. It's not any worse than the other episodes, but... umm... wait, what?

I don't have much to add to this post. Feels like I should exempt myself from this critique. Wish I had an intern I could bring in here to do the Space Cop review. "Gerald, it's time to do the Space Cop review. Can you watch and review this movie, Space Cop, for me?"

"Yes, master. Yes I can."
That was Gerald, my make-believe intern. Here is an animated gif of the baby being boiled alive scene from Space Cop:




CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 263 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 265 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.