🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Censor


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 359: 07.05.2020 *Review starts @ ~ 11:11

Man, there is an off and equal chance that if I rewatched this I would come away thinking it was either a borderline classic or a phony-bologna flop. It's an extremely thin line between hitting the mark thematically on multiple levels and being a low-budget auteurish horror with some genius high concept stuff that falls apart with the weight of its own (albethey admirable) aspirations. So what I'm saying is I'm hedging my bets and I'm sorry about that. That's kinda lame! But right here in the moment this is a definite recommendation for me. It's audacious in all the right ways and its ambiguity worked for me upon first viewing.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 359A - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 359C ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.