🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , » The Sparks Brothers

The Sparks Brothers


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 359: 07.05.2020 *Review starts @ ~ 19:39

Edgar "Baby Driver Man" 1 Wright returns to the silver screen for MY first in-person theatrical moviegoing experience in some 15 months because of a little thing called the COVID-19 Worldwide Pandemic (ever heard of it?). I certainly picked a random-ass movie to mark my triumphant return to the Land of Buttery Popcorn and Way Too Cold A/C. I want to say that my only gripe with this was its too-long running time (2'20") but that's a stock answer and I'm not exactly sure where the editing should've been; there's a lot to talk about! In fact, I felt the story was a little light on their origins and on their behind-the-scenes process and/or day-to-day life. Wright certainly adores the band as do I and as should you, Owen. You know what you did.


FOOTNOTES:

1. I haven't seen Baby Driver but I feel like that movie is ridiculous and a lot of people shit on it and it somehow feels like that is what he's most known for even though he did Shaun of the Dead and I don't think I'm making any sense necessarily; just wanted to whip out a footnote because I hadn't in awhile. [BACK]

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 359B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 360 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.