🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


ANIMA


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 464: 05.11.22 * review starts ~24:04

I really like this. It took me a minute to get into post-OK Computer Radiohead, but I've recently come around on it big-time, as well as Thom Yorke's solo stuff and I thought the visuals here were the perfect accompaniment to the music. It makes me wish PTA would tackle a more surreal feature at some point; I think he would kill it. The one-real techincal aspects of this one make it all the more impressive.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 464E - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 465 ⫸

Anima is a 15-minute film directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, an accompaniment to his 2019 album of same name. The Anima film was played in some IMAX theatres and released on Netflix on the day of the album release.[11] It features Yorke's partner, actress Dajana Roncione, plus choreography by Damien Jalet, cinematography by Darius Khondji, and projections by Tarik Barri. It was released on June 27, 2019.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.