🍿🍿🍿


T-34


🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 472: 05.23.22

There's a 15+ minute battle scene at the beginning of this and after a while you sort of can't tell who's German and who's Russian. A honestly I don't care. The action is blown up (sorry) every three minutes or so by some super slow motion bullets and explosions, the same trick they were doing in the 90s only it looks even more like a videogame I guess? I don't necessarily think it looks better, but that's me. This feels like the movie equivalent of Call of Duty, but a gamer I am not so I'll stay in my lane. Even more annoying are the Nolan-esque soundtrack drone swells. Coupled with a mix of otherwise royalty-free ass sounding faux-industrial rock and Russian opera singers, yeah you could say that it's a hot mess. I pumped this thing up to x1.25 speed to make it through the runtime and still couldn't finish it. Sorry (not sorry).
LOOK, I'm not saying this is cool exactly just that it might be TOO COOL. It might the COOLEST SHIT ever made...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 471B - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 473 ⫸

T-34 (Russian: Т-34) is a 2019 Russian war film written and directed by Aleksey Sidorov. The title references the T-34, a World War II-era Soviet medium tank used during the defense of the Soviet Union. The film narrates the life of Nikolai Ivushkin, a tank commander who gets captured by the Germans. Three years later, he begins to plan his ultimate escape, alongside his newly recruited tank crew. It stars Alexander Petrov as Junior Lieutenant Ivushkin, with Viktor Dobronravov, Irina Starshenbaum, Anton Bogdanov, Yuri Borisov, Semyon Treskunov, and Artyom Bystrov. It was released on August 31, 2002.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.