🍿🍿🍿


The Stranger


🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 462: 05.09.22

I think I might start invoking a mulligan rule for these TRUE RANDOM entries. I had mild high hopes going in: notable(ish) foreign director, late 60s, based on a classic novel that you know my dumb-ass hasn't read, etc. But this one, for a variety of reasons (some of them not the film's fault at all), didn't work for me. And I knew it five minutes. Oh well. I thought maybe I'd pull a couple clips so you could see A) the quality of the VHS rip I watched, and B) some of the unintentionally funny zoom shots employed, but I ain't got the energy. Sorry y'all. My ~20-minute pod recorded on my phone in my car at the gym parking lot is gonna have to do. Until next time.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 461 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 463 ⫸

The Stranger (Italian: Lo straniero) is a 1967 film by Italian film director Luchino Visconti, based on Albert Camus's 1942 novel The Stranger, with Marcello Mastroianni. It was released on October 14, 1967.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.