🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 stream / download



🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
stream / download

🎙️ EPISODE 674: 03.28.23

The gap between a movie I can stomach on even the simplest of "not for me" levels and one that is, not just mainly garbage, but also actively annoys, is closing, people. This is not a development that a little squirrel like myself is happy to report. The jokes in this mostly miss and the romcom tropes are as rote as the day is long, but I thought there'd be something more because it was nice to see a talented character actor like Matt Walsh get a rare lead role and the supporting cast has some notable names (David Wain, Michaela Watkins, Dylan Gelula, Gary Cole). The fact of that matter is I want it to be better than it was, and even though I'm a quasi-magical squirrel, I don't have the power to make that happen. And, man alive, does this descend into some total schlocky bullshit, huh? Complete with sadness montage featuring clips from earlier in the movie. It's not very good and I didn't enjoy watching it, but I'm awarding it a "Lucy Line 5" as an "A for effort" type of thing because I'm a nice guy squirrel.
𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂...
...and remember: PEOPLE CAN EAT IT TOO!


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ EPISODE 673 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 674 ⫸

Under the Eiffel Tower is a 2018 comedy film directed by Archie Borders and written by Borders, David Henry and Judith Godrèche. The film stars Matt Walsh, Judith Godrèche, Reid Scott, Michaela Watkins, David Wain, Dylan Gelula, Gary Cole, and Ary Abittan. The film premiered at the Berkshire International Film Festival. It was released on February 8, 2019.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.