MOVIE #1,469 •🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿• 03.22.24 FRITZ LANG: DIRECTOR FOCUS I can’t not look at the title of this lost Fritz Lang and without t...


Halbblut

MOVIE #1,469 •🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿• 03.22.24
FRITZ LANG: DIRECTOR FOCUS

I can’t not look at the title of this lost Fritz Lang and without thinking “halibut” and then I get hungry for some nice fresh fish, served with the head and the scales on like they do sometimes at a fancy restaurant (even though I don’t like it done up like that). I’m writing this on March 7th, and it will come out on March 22nd. I actually reviewed a later work of Lang’s (The Spiders) first because I forgot at the time that I was doing this gimmick where I ‘review’ lost films. But I like writing about lost films because it gives me the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. Halibut is supposedly “a story of two men and one woman, in four acts” which seems really interesting. Shame it got lost.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,468 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,470 ⫸

Halbblut (English: Half-blood/Halfbreed) was a 1919 German silent film directed by Fritz Lang: "A story of two men and one woman, in four acts." It is the first film Lang directed. It stars Carl de Vogt, Ressel Orla, Gilda Langer, Carl Gebhard-Schröder, Paul Morgan and Edward Eysenek. It is presumed to be lost. It was released on April 6, 1919.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.