MOVIE #1,548 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.16.24 Well, I gave it the ol’ college try. It was a miracle I even found a really shitty, highly compressed ...


Disconnected (2018)

MOVIE #1,548 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 04.16.24
Well, I gave it the ol’ college try. It was a miracle I even found a really shitty, highly compressed version of this Italian comedy (original title: Sconnessi!), but it was an even bigger one finding English subs for it. BUT, those subs stopped working five minutes in and I gave up. Too late in the game to find another movie called “Disconnected,” people. Those are the rules. I am very sorry.




CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,547 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,549 ⫸

The members of an extended family find themselves isolated in a mountain chalet without internet connection, and they have to face one complicated situation after another. It was released on February 22, 2018.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.