MOVIE #1,764 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.26.24 Part of the Jane Campion • Director Focus series I’m taking an Incomplete [I] on this r...


2 Friends

MOVIE #1,764 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.26.24

Part of the Jane Campion • Director Focus series

I’m taking an Incomplete [I] on this review, sorry folks. The file I downloaded was corrupt, rendering the short feature into a blurry 35-minute mess (that actually made for a fairly unique experimental viewing experience, see below!). But I liked what I saw and pretty much got the gist. I think this is on Criterion so I should stop being such a cheapskate and pony up for a subscrippy dip. But for now: [I] (or 7/10, sure who’s counting)




CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,763 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,765 ⫸

Two Friends (stylized as 2 Friends) is a 1986 Australian television drama film directed by Jane Campion. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1986 Cannes Film Festival. The film is Campion’s first feature as a director. It was released on May 19, 1986.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.