MOVIE #1,736 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.18.24 I don’t know exactly what this is or why it exists, but I’m here for it. I’m definitely pro-Erg...


Ergo-Robots

MOVIE #1,736 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.18.24
I don’t know exactly what this is or why it exists, but I’m here for it. I’m definitely pro-Ergo-Robots and, in general, I think David Lynch should be involved in designing little robots whenever the opportunity arrises. I liked how they sounded like monkeys and when they did their little synchronized dance the best. Viva la Ergo-Robots!


CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,735 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,737 ⫸

“Ergo-Robots: Artificial Curiosity and Language” is an installation and experiment presented in the exhibition “Mathematics: A Beautiful Elsewhere“, from 21st october 2011 to 18th march 2012, in Fondation Cartier pour l’Art Contemporain, Paris, France. It was released on March 9, 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.