MOVIE #1,706 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.10.24 I flubbed up big-time. All of these Vimeo movies are actually from 2009, not 2010. Look, I could r...

Home » , , , , » I tried to kick a field goal yesterday

I tried to kick a field goal yesterday

MOVIE #1,706 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 06.10.24
I flubbed up big-time. All of these Vimeo movies are actually from 2009, not 2010. Look, I could redo everything so that the chronology is totally accurate or I could just go on pretending that these films are all a year older than they really are. The latter is much easier, as the former would involve me recreating the ‘movie poster’ jpegs, not to mention reordering all the posts… too much work. I’m sorry. In total, Mark only posted 40x on his Vimeo account (I thought it was more, honestly). So this will sort itself out in time. Please accept my apology, and also: DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT.

In “I tried to kick a field goal yesterday,” the first of two American football themed shorts, we see Mark attempt to live out his dream of being a hero on the gridiron as he attempts to kick a box through the goalpost-mimicking arms of two friends. His attempt falls short.



"I tried to kick a field goal yesterday" (Mark Baumer, 2010)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,705 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,707 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on November 22, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.