MOVIE #1,797 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 07.08.24 A snowman named face master (or maybe that’s not face master, the snowman is talking face master?)...

Home » , , , , » last night I met face master

last night I met face master

MOVIE #1,797 • 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 • 07.08.24
A snowman named face master (or maybe that’s not face master, the snowman is talking face master?): we return to the YouTube era here, and the one noticeable difference between YouTube and Vimeo uploads (at least during this timeframe) is that the former seem to feature no editing compared to the latter. I like this snowman.



"last night I met face master" (Mark Baumer, 2011)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,796 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,798 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on Jan 14, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.