MOVIE #1,937 • SCORE 9/10 • 09.02.24 SERIES: THE MARK BAUMER COLLECTION This 9-minute movie is essentially a compilation of the last tw...

Home » , , , , » the last two years of my life

the last two years of my life


MOVIE #1,937 • SCORE 9/10 • 09.02.24
SERIES: THE MARK BAUMER COLLECTION


This 9-minute movie is essentially a compilation of the last two years’ worth of videos. But it does feature some new footage, most interestingly from Mark’s first journey across America in 2010. I’m not sure if he ever posted these vlogs as standalone entries on any platform but none of them are on YouTube or Vimeo. (If anyone reading this has a lead or any information about this content, please email me) You can read Mark’s extensive, photo-heavy blog about this trip here.


"the last two years of my life" (Mark Baumer, 2011)

Welcome to...



CHRONOLOGICALLY
⫷ MOVIE #1,936 - (YOU ARE HERE) - MOVIE #1,938 ⫸

Mark Baumer (December 19, 1983 – January 21, 2017) was an American writer, adventurer, and environmental activist. I am attempting to form a canon around his work as a filmmaker. This was released on Apr 19, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.