🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


The Godfather


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 21: 04.23.2015

Well well well if it isn't a little film called THE GODFATHER. More like THE GOATFATHER cuz **italian voice** what's'a better than 'a this? IDK, I got nothing to add right now. Weird times. The election is in like four days and that seems like a big deal or something. Also discussed this movie or the scoring/placement (?) of this movie on EPISODE 164 apparently (according to my notes that is, but that seems weird? I'm definitely not listening back to check though)

Needless to say, or I should say: I need to say, that eventually (~2037) I'll be returning to a little place called 1945 New York City if you know what I mean (and what I mean is that I will re-review this at some point so hold your damn horses and be prepared to hold them for A WHILE).

CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 20 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 22 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.