🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


Paris, Texas


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 22: 04.23.2015

I gave this one a rather lukewarm review at the time of the above recording, all things being equal. It's been five years and I feel like my tastes have changed rather considerably in that timeframe. I'm more drawn to the 'slow burn' type of movie than ever before. What's funny is that I re-listened to a bit of the podcast as well reread the plot synopsis and I couldn't jog my memory. I have a few ideas about what this movie looks and feels like but far fewer about its themes, etc. Wim Wenders is on the list but it's a name I'm happy to keeping pushing towards the bottom. His filmography just looks like a jumbled and frankly boring mess. No offense to the Wim Crew, the Wenderheads out there (I see you; I hear you)... a 7 it is.


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 21 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 24 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.