🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Home » , , , , , , » Billy Joel - A Matter of Trust: The Bridge to Russia

Billy Joel - A Matter of Trust: The Bridge to Russia


🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿


🎙️ EPISODE 23: 04.23.2015

Fascinating to no one but me: I feel like this movie (the documentary, not the archival concert footage DVD) has been lost to the seas of time, in some way. It originally aired via Showtime in 2014 but now Showtime seemingly has cut all ties with the title. If you go to "just watch dot com" you'll see that the only "free" stream option is something called History Channel Vault (whatever that is!)... Anyway, you can probably find it on torrents site but don't take my word for it; I don't do naughty stuff like that! In the podcast review, I mostly talk about how the title uses colons, commas and em dashes in different places depending on where it's listed on the internet. Exciting stuff!


CHRONOLOGICALLY
EPISODE 22 - (YOU ARE HERE) - EPISODE 24 ⫸

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Movie. Powered by Blogger.